The version 2.3 of RoadXML is now available. This version brings a few evolutions to the 2.2 version:
- a new ProxyFile element gives the possibility to store a complete SubNetwork in a external file.
- the "paved express" type is added to the Lane's types.
- Array of objects are stored in specifically named Elements.
- A SubNetwork is now completly independant from its parent Network and contains its Profile, Ground and Marking arrays.
- All the road specific elements of a SubNetwork are stored in a RoadNetwork element.
- a "endHeading" attribute is added to the Polyline definition.
- some errors in the schema have been corrected.
For more details on the format evolution, check the RoadXML Format Specification available in the Download section.